Information We Collect
We may ask you to provide personal information when you:
- Use CCCEEB Sites;
- Request services, support, or information;
- Share CCEEB content through social media;
- Subscribe to newsletters, download white papers or other materials or;
- Apply for Careers, Vacancies, and Job Postings;
- Inquire about CCEEB Events;
- Contact us.
Information we may request includes, but is not limited to, your email address, name, title, address, telephone number, social media public profile, advocacy areas of interest, advocacy contacts, or business/company information. Forms that you may fill in will indicate whether the information requested is required or optional.
We also collect information about your visits to the Site, including the pages you view, the links and ads you click, search terms you enter, and other actions you take in connection with the Site and services. In addition, we collect certain information from the browser you used to access the Site, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, access times, and the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website that referred you to the Site.
To offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with the Site, information collected through one source may be combined with information obtained through other CCEEB resources.
CCEEB uses your personal information to:
- Send communications to you, such as your transaction status (for example, order confirmations), information about products and services, promotional offers, and surveys;
- Customize, analyze and improve our services, technologies, communications, and relationship with you;
- Protect the security or integrity of the CCEEB Site, our business, or our products or services; or
- Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection.
Disclosing Your Information
CCEEB shares your information with Business Partners to carry out the transactions you request, to provide services to you, and to provide you with information you may find useful to customize and improve our services. In addition, we may disclose your information when legally required or to protect our rights.
Collection and Use of Children’s Information
The Site is not directed toward children. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 years. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not submit any personal information through the Site without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
Cookies and Tracking
Some web browsers may give you the ability to enable a “do not track” setting that sends a special signal to the websites you encounter while web browsing. As there is no uniform standard, we do not respond to web browsers “do not track signals” at this time.
Notification of Privacy Changes
June 20, 2022